What is 2R Health Integrative Health Coaching?
Integrative Health Coaching (IHC) is a collaborative, client-focused partnership. The partnership is co-created between a client and a coach to facilitate the client’s desired behavior change.
What changes may a client be seeking?
Some examples include:
- Improved nutrition for health, weight management or disease prevention.
- Develop and sustain an exercise routine.
- Enhanced communication in relationships.
- Develop clarity in their professional pursuits.
- Navigate transitions in their personal or professional lives.
Personalized Health Plan (PHP)
We will collaborate to develop a Personalized Health Plan. We will explore the various aspects of life that influence your capacity to be well and thrive. To accomplish this we will utilize a “Wheel of Health.” This tool assists us is identifying where you are in your current state of health and well-being and where you desire change.
In our work together you will develop a clear Vision of what you want for your life/health/well-being. We will uncover why these changes are meaningful to you and utilize them as an anchor in the change process (Values). Along the way we will navigate Barriers to Change and set Goals.
The frequency of our sessions is client specific. It may be weekly or bi-monthly
Our coaching can be done via telephone, Skype, Face-time or video conferencing (e.g Zoom).
In person coaching sessions are available to those that reside in my local area in Southeast Florida.
For more information or to schedule an appointment:
Elaine Rancatore, DO, FACEP is a physician, and educator and an Integrative Health Coach. She has practiced emergency medicine for 18 years and has devoted her professional life to the car of the ill and injured. Her passion and commitment to preventative care and patient wellness led her to Duke University and the health coaching profession.
- Certified Integrative Health Coach, Duke University.
- Certification Plant Based Nutrition, T Colin Campbell Foundation, Cornell University.
- Fellow American Academy of Emergency Physicians.
- Doctor of Osteopathy, University of Medicine and Dentistry New Jersey, New Jersey School Osteopathic Medicine.
- Masters Science Anatomy, Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Bachelor of Arts Biology, Boston University.